Fired Up!

It's a happy morning when: 1) the garage/studio kitties are still standing, meaning the fumes from the kiln didn't kill them! 2) The house is still standing! 3) I pop open the kiln & see this.

Set up for theBeehive Bazaar is THIS Wednesday night. I'm chugging along, slightly, Very panicked.

While projectifying I've been listening to a lot of podcasts. I c/should be a professional podcast reviewer. A few favorites are Radio From Hell (Duh. It's pretty cool to have been an intern with them & like and admire them even more every day since.), Scotland's Funny Bits, the MOM Podcast (relevant, honest, clean)& Snap Judgement. The Quick & Dirty series is pretty cool as well.

I'm also listening to tech stuff about creating a podcast. Something I want to listen too: funny, clean, hosted by a woman. FUNNY; I want more Funny.

When I've exhausted my favorite podcasts & local NPR is sounding like repetitive, aloof, colorless people I turn on Pandora. Today's station:
~ Caravan Palace
~ Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings
~ Snap! (I Got The Power)